Named after the River Tiddy here in Cornwall, this food and drink hamper has a little something for everyone and is the perfect choice for a picnic or late lunch. Containing a varied selection of locally-sourced nibbles and tasty treats, this luxury hamper is sure to impress whether it’s given as a gift or kept for yourself.
Delivered to you straight from Devon and Cornwall, the Tiddy Food & Drink Hamper comes beautifully packaged in a wicker deep-type basket and contains:
- Furniss’ West Country Cheddar Biscuits – 200g: Flavoured with Davidstow® Cheddar and seasoned with Cornish Sea Salt (Contains Wheat)
- Farmhouse Pickle – 340g Jar: Locally-produced artisan pickles, made in small batches and using home-grown ingredients
- Kernow Chocolate Flavoured Chocolate – 100g Bar: Made in St Eval, Cornwall, Kernow Chilli Dark Chocolate is a luxury chocolate bar made from sustainably sourced ingredients. (Contains Soya. Made in a factory handling ingredients containing dairy, gluten, egg)
- St Austell Cornish Real Ale – 550ml: Delicious Cornish Ale made by one of Cornwall’s oldest and most famous Breweries.
- Cornish Cider Farm Cider – 500ml: Fresh, crisp cider made according to Cornish custom.
- Tarquin’s Cornish Gin – 70cl: Handcrafted in Cornwall, Tarquin’s Cornish Gin is made with 12 hand-selected botanical ingredients to ensure a consistently fresh and vibrant flavour. (42% ABV)
- Cornish Tea Company ‘Stupidly Strong’ Filter Coffee – 227g: A dark roast coffee made from a blend of “some of the strongest coffees known to man” this filter coffee packs a punch.
- Cornish Tea Company Smuggler’s Brew Tea Bags – Pack Of 40: ‘An all-day and everyday’ tea from a family-run company who have brought their secret blend of tea to the forefront of British tea-making.
- Cornish Tea Company Teapot For 2 – Made in the UK, these dishwasher-safe teapots are perfect for sharing a good cup of tea with a friend or family member.
As you can see, the Tiddy hamper really does have something for every occasion. Wake up needing an early morning pick-me-up? The Cornish Tea Company’s ‘Stupidly Strong’ Filter Coffee should see you through. Fancy an evening tipple after a long day at work? A bottle of Cornish Real Ale is sure to help. Got friends coming over on the weekend? Break out the Tarquin’s Cornish Gin.
Please note: If Any Of The Items Are Temporarily Unavailable, It May Be Necessary To Substitute Them. In These Instances, We Will Replace Them With A Similar Product Of The Same Value. All Of Our Prices Include Post & Packaging For Hampers Sent To Mainland UK. We Are Happy To Quote For Delivery To The EU, The Scottish Highlands, Orkney, Shetland, And The Western Isles.