The Moors Food & Drink Hamper is packed to the brim with everything that Cornwall has to offer. As varied and expansive as the Moors themselves and hiding just as many treasures this hamper is just waiting to be explored.
- ‘I Love Cornwall’ Cotton Shopping Bag: Let everyone know just how much you love Cornwall and everything it has it to offer.
- ‘Interesting Facts About Cornwall’ Cornish Tea Towel: Some interesting trivia and tidbits of knowledge about Cornwall and the West Country.
- Kernow Chocolate Flavoured Chocolate – 100g x 2: Made in St Eval, Cornwall, Kernow Chocolate is a luxury chocolate bar made from sustainably sourced ingredients by Cornwall’s largest artisanal chocolatiers. (Contains Soya. Made in a factory handling ingredients containing dairy, gluten, egg)
- Locally-Produced Honey – 355g: Exquisitely sweet artisan honey.
- Locally-Produced Three Fruit Marmalade – 340g: Made with fruit grown in Cornwall and Devon, this three-fruit marmalade makes the perfect accompaniment to your toast or anything else you want to try it on.
- Locally-Produced Strawberry Jam – 340g: Locally produced and sourced in Cornwall, this jam is deliciously sweet and flavourful.
- Cornish Farmhouse Pickle – 340g: Locally-produced artisan pickles, made in small batches and using home-grown ingredients.
- Devon Fudge Co. Madagascan Vanilla Fudge – 175g: Taste Of The West Gold Award 2017 winner, this handmade fudge is beautifully creamy. (Free from gluten & palm oil. May contain nuts)
- Cornish Pilchards – 100g: Renowned for their delicious taste, Cornish pilchards are high in protein, omega-3, and Vitamin D. We recommend them chopped and added to a Caesar salad.
- Furniss Cornish Clotted Cream Shortbread – 200g: Light, tasty shortbread, made from Cornish clotted cream and Trewithen Dairy butter.
- Furniss Original Cornish Fairings – 200g: A centuries-old classic, these spiced biscuits have a taste that will transport you straight to Cornwall. (Contains Wheat & Milk)
- Furniss West Country Cheddar Biscuits – 170g: Flavoured with Davidstow® Cheddar and seasoned with Cornish Sea Salt. (Contains Wheat)
- Cornish Sea Salt Company Garlic Sea Salt – 55g: A simple blend of slow-roasted garlic and sea salt adds an extra hint of flavour to any meal.
- Cornish Sea Salt Company Black Pepper – 60g: Perfect for the dining table or the perfect size for a picnic.
- Cornish Ketchup Company Heligan Harissa Ketchup – 255g: Developed to celebrate the Cornish spice trade, this ketchup contains a blend of warm spices.
- Cornish Orchards Elderflower Presse – 250ml: Made with traditional craft practices, this drink combines hand-picked elderflower with fresh lemon to give a wonderfully refreshing taste.
- Cornish Tea Company ‘Smugglers Brew’ Tea – 40 bags: Described as ‘an all-day and everyday’ tea, the family-run Cornish Tea Company have brought their secret blend of tea to the forefront of British tea-making.
- Cornish Tea Company ‘Stupidly Strong’ Filter Coffee – 227g: A dark roast coffee made from a blend of “some of the strongest coffees known to man”, this filter coffee packs a punch.
Stylishly packed in a deep wicker basket, the Moors Food & Drink Hamper is a treasure trove of the delicacies that Cornwall has to offer. With an ample selection of foods and drinks, you’re bound to find a new favourite.
Please note: If Any Of The Items Are Temporarily Unavailable, It May Be Necessary To Substitute Them. In These Instances, We Will Replace Them With A Similar Product Of The Same Value. All Of Our Prices Include Post & Packaging For Hampers Sent To Mainland UK. We Are Happy To Quote For Delivery To The EU, The Scottish Highlands, Orkney, Shetland, And The Western Isles.