Helford River once made Helford Village one of the premier ports in the South of England, the Helford Food & Drink Hamper looks to bring back the essence of the thriving port by showcasing a selection of what Cornwall has to offer to the world.
Artfully arranged in a wicker tray-type basket, the Helford Food & Drink Hamper contains:
- ‘Interesting Facts About Cornwall’ Cornish Tea Towel: Some interesting trivia and tidbits of knowledge about Cornwall and the West Country.
- ‘A Potted History of Cornwall’ Small Book: A brief history of Cornwall told from the point of view of a long term resident and author.
- Furniss Cornish Clotted Cream Shortbread – 200g: Delicious shortbread biscuits made following a traditional recipe, these biscuits are made with real Cornish clotted cream and butter from Trewithen Dairy.
- Furniss’ West Country Cheddar Biscuits – 200g: Flavoured with Davidstow® Cheddar and seasoned with Cornish Sea Salt. Suitable for Vegetarians. (Contains Wheat, Gluten & Milk)
- Kernow Chocolate Flavoured Chocolate – 100g: Cornwall’s largest artisanal chocolatiers create luxurious creamy and flavourful chocolate from sustainably sourced ingredients. (Contains Soya. Made in a factory handling ingredients containing dairy, gluten, egg)
- Kernow Chocolate Milk Chocolate Pasty – 70g: Kernow took a cast of a handmade pasty and turned it into a mould for their latest chocolate creation, a solid milk chocolate pasty which is amazingly creamy with just a hint of vanilla. (Contains Soya. Made in a factory handling ingredients containing dairy, gluten & egg)
- Cornish Sea Salt Company Garlic Sea Salt – 55g: A simple but delicious blend of slow-roasted garlic and sea salt adds an extra hint of flavour to any meal.
- Cornish Ketchup Company Heligan Harissa Ketchup – 255g: Developed to celebrate the Cornish spice trade, this ketchup contains a blend of warm spices.
- Cornish Ketchup Company Smokey Ketchup – 340g: 100% natural and handmade in Cornwall, the added smokey flavour makes this sauce perfect for barbecue meats. (Suitable for Vegetarians)
- Locally-Produced Honey – 355g: Sweet and rich artisan honey collected from beehives in Cornwall.
- Locally-Produced Three Fruit Marmalade – 340g: Made with fruit grown in Cornwall, this three fruit marmalade makes the perfect accompaniment to your toast or anything else you want to try it on.
- Cornish Pilchards – 100g: Renowned for their delicious taste, Cornish pilchards are high in protein, omega-3, and Vitamin D. We recommend them lightly barbecued and served with a rich tomato sauce.
- Cornish Tea Company ‘Smugglers Brew’ Tea – 40 bags: Described as ‘an all-day and everyday’ tea, the family-run Cornish Tea Company have brought their secret blend of tea to the forefront of British tea-making.
- Cornish Orchards Fruit Presse – 250ml: Made using fresh ingredients and free from artificial additives, all ingredients are inspected and pressed by hand. (Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans)
Please note: If Any Of The Items Are Temporarily Unavailable, It May Be Necessary To Substitute Them. In These Instances, We Will Replace Them With A Similar Product Of The Same Value. All Of Our Prices Include Post & Packaging For Hampers Sent To Mainland UK. We Are Happy To Quote For Delivery To The EU, The Scottish Highlands, Orkney, Shetland, And The Western Isles.