Containing a little bit of everything to provide a well-rounded taste of the South-West, the Crowdy hamper is named after Crowdy Reservoir on Bodmin Moor. Packed full of sweet and savoury snacks, as well as a fantastic cookbook, this food and drink hamper has been designed to share the best of Cornwall with the rest of the country.
Delivered to you straight from Devon and Cornwall, the Crowdy Food & Drink Hamper comes beautifully packaged in a wicker deep-type basket and contains:
- The Potted Book of Cornish Recipes – This cookbook is a collection of recipes handed down by real Cornish women along with a few new favourites all made with fresh Cornish produce.
- ‘I Love Cornwall’ Cotton Shopping Bag – Let everyone know just how much you love Cornwall and everything it has it to offer.
- Pot of Cornish Salt Company Smoked Sea Salt – Mineral-rich and smoke-infused, this offering from the Cornish Salt Company brings a little something extra to any meal.
- Bag of Cornish Crisps –
- Tin of Cornish Pilchards – Renowned for their delicious taste, Cornish pilchards are high in protein, omega-3, and Vitamin D. We recommend them lightly barbecued and served with a rich tomato sauce.
- Pack of Cornish Shortbread Biscuits –
- Box of Cornish Fudge –
- Bottle of South Devon Chilli Farm Chilli Sauce –
- JB Preserves Jar of Plum Jam –
- Bar of Kernow flavoured chocolate – Made in St Eval, Cornwall, Kernow Chocolate is a luxury chocolate bar made from sustainably sourced ingredients by Cornwall’s largest artisanal chocolatiers.
- Cornish Tea Company Smugglers Brew Tea – Described as ‘an all-day and everyday’ tea, the family-run Cornish Tea Company have brought their secret blend of tea to the forefront of British tea-making. Each pack contains 40 tea bags.
With such a wide variety of treats available, you can see why the Crowdy food and drink hamper is one of our most popular gift options. Essentially a small sample board for the best of what Cornwall has to offer, it can satisfy your sweet tooth with some Cornish Fudge or Shortbread Biscuits, or scratch that savoury itch with some Crisps.
Please note: If Any Of The Items Are Temporarily Unavailable, It May Be Necessary To Substitute Them. In These Instances, We Will Replace Them With A Similar Product Of The Same Value. All Of Our Prices Include Post & Packaging For Hampers Sent To Mainland UK. We Are Happy To Quote For Delivery To The EU, The Scottish Highlands, Orkney, Shetland, And The Western Isles.