Containing a little bit of everything to provide a well-rounded taste of the South-West, the Crowdy hamper is named after Crowdy Reservoir on Bodmin Moor. Complete with award-winning confectionery handmade in Cornwall, as well as a fantastic cookbook, this food and drink hamper has been designed to share the best of Cornwall with the rest of the country.
Delivered to you straight from Devon and Cornwall, the Crowdy Food & Drink Hamper comes beautifully packaged in a wicker deep-type basket and contains:
- The Potted Book of Cornish Recipes: A collection of delicious recipes handed down by real Cornish women, along with a few new favourites.
- ‘I Love Cornwall’ Cotton Shopping Bag: Let everyone know just how much you love Cornwall and everything it has it to offer.
- Cornish Salt Company Smoked Sea Salt – 150g: Mineral-rich and smoke-infused, this smoked Cornish sea salt brings a little something extra to any meal.
- Traditional Cornish Pasty Flavoured Crisps – 100g: Made using Cornish potatoes and inspired by Warren’s Bakery, the world’s oldest pasty maker.
- Cornish Pilchards – 100g: Renowned for their delicious taste, Cornish pilchards are high in protein, omega-3, and Vitamin D. We recommend them lightly barbecued and served with a rich tomato sauce.
- Furniss Cornish Clotted Cream Shortbread – 200g: Light, tasty shortbread, made from Cornish clotted cream and Trewithen Dairy butter.
- Devon Fudge Co. Madagascan Vanilla Fudge – 175g: Handmade using natural Madagascan Vanilla and winner of the Taste Of The West Gold Award 2017. (Free from gluten & palm oil. May contain nuts)
- Cornish Ketchup Company Chilli Ketchup – 340g: 100% natural and handmade in Cornwall, this ketchup has a solid kick to it.(Suitable for Vegetarians)
- Locally-Produced Strawberry Jam – 340g: Made using locally sourced ingredients, this strawberry jam is as fresh and flavourful as it comes.
- Kernow Flavoured Chocolate – 100g: Made in St Eval, Cornwall, Kernow Chocolate is a luxury chocolate bar made from sustainably sourced ingredients by Cornwall’s largest artisanal chocolatiers.
- Cornish Tea Company ‘Smugglers Brew’ Tea – 40 bags: Described as ‘an all-day and everyday’ tea, the family-run Cornish Tea Company have brought their secret blend of tea to the forefront of British tea-making.
With such a wide variety of treats available, you can see why the Crowdy food and drink hamper is one of our most popular gift options. Essentially a small sample board for the best of what Cornwall has to offer, it can satisfy your sweet tooth with some Cornish Fudge or Shortbread Biscuits, or scratch that savoury itch with some Crisps.
Please note: If Any Of The Items Are Temporarily Unavailable, It May Be Necessary To Substitute Them. In These Instances, We Will Replace Them With A Similar Product Of The Same Value. All Of Our Prices Include Post & Packaging For Hampers Sent To Mainland UK. We Are Happy To Quote For Delivery To The EU, The Scottish Highlands, Orkney, Shetland, And The Western Isles.