Named after the River Camel, also known as the ‘Dowr Kammel’ here in Cornwall, you don’t really need a reason or occasion to enjoy this well-rounded food and drink hamper. Full of locally sourced treats from around the South West, the Riviera West Country Camel hamper is perfect for a little picnic but can be enjoyed just as much in the comfort of your own home.
Delivered to you straight from Devon and Cornwall, the Camel Food & Drink Hamper comes beautifully packaged in a flat wicker tray-like basket and contains:
- Jar of onion chutney
- Pot of Cornish sea salt black pepper
- Bottle of Cornish orchards fruit presse
- Packet of Cornish cheese biscuits
- Cornish Tea Company Smuggler’s Brew Tea Bags – Pack Of 40
- Cornish Tea Company ‘Stupidly Strong’ Filter Coffee – 227g
- Bottle of Cornish ketchup
- Jar of Devon pure honey
- Bar of Kernow flavoured Cornish chocolate
- Bag of Cornish flavoured crisps
- Pack of Cornish shortbread biscuits
- Cornish marmalade
Please note: If Any Of The Items Are Temporarily Unavailable, It May Be Necessary To Substitute Them. In These Instances, We Will Replace Them With A Similar Product Of The Same Value. All Of Our Prices Include Post & Packaging For Hampers Sent To Mainland UK. We Are Happy To Quote For Delivery To The EU, The Scottish Highlands, Orkney, Shetland, And The Western Isles.