Mylor is a delightful coastal parish in Cornwall and the Mylor Food & Drink hamper gives a snapshot into the taste of the local food. From preserves to gin there’s a huge range with something for everyone.
Containing a selection of food and drink including artisanal honey and preserves, the contents of the Mylor Hamper all come from Cornwall and are packaged in a cardboard tray hamper. The Mylor Food & Drink Hamper contains:
- Locally-Produced Strawberry Jam – 340g: Locally produced and sourced in Cornwall, this jam is deliciously sweet and flavourful.
- Locally-Produced Honey – 355g: Sweet and rich artisan honey collected from beehives in Cornwall.
- Locally-Produced Three Fruit Marmalade – 340g: Made with fruit grown in Cornwall, this three fruit marmalade makes the perfect accompaniment to your toast or anything else you want to try it on.
- Cornish Farmhouse Pickle – 340g: Locally sourced and produced from Cornwall, this artisanal pickle is produced in small batches for increased quality.
- Cornish Ketchup Company Smokey Ketchup – 340g: 100% natural and handmade in Cornwall, the added smokey flavour makes this sauce perfect for barbecue meats. (Suitable for Vegetarians)
- Kernow Chocolate Flavoured Chocolate – 100g: Cornwall’s largest artisanal chocolatiers create luxurious creamy and flavourful chocolate from sustainably sourced ingredients. (Contains Soya. Made in a factory handling ingredients containing dairy, gluten, egg)
- Furniss’ Original Cornish Fairings – 200g: A centuries-old classic, these spiced biscuits have a taste that will transport you straight to Cornwall. (Contains Wheat & Milk)
- Furniss’ West Country Cheddar Biscuits – 200g: Flavoured with Davidstow® Cheddar and seasoned with Cornish Sea Salt. Suitable for Vegetarians. (Contains Wheat, Gluten & Milk)
- Cornish Orchards Elderflower Presse – 250ml: Made with traditional craft practices, this drink combines hand-picked elderflower with fresh lemon to give a wonderfully refreshing taste.
- Cornish Orchards Cyder – 500ml: Cornish Orchard’s ciders are created with an immense amount of care and precision resulting in a deep, authentic taste of Cornwall.
- Cornish Tea Company ‘Smugglers Brew’ Tea – 40 tea bags: Described as ‘an all-day and everyday’ tea, the family-run Cornish Tea Company have brought their secret blend of tea to the forefront of British tea-making.
- Tarquin’s Blackberry Gin – 70cl: Handcrafted in Cornwall, Tarquin’s Blackberry Gin is distilled with 14 hand-selected botanicals and 100% British blackberries. (38% ABV)
As you can see, this Cornish Food & Drink Hamper has a great selection of preserves and condiments along with a fantastic choice of drinks. Whether you’re having a small gathering or simply looking to try something new, the Mylor food and drink hamper has something for you.
Please note: If Any Of The Items Are Temporarily Unavailable, It May Be Necessary To Substitute Them. In These Instances, We Will Replace Them With A Similar Product Of The Same Value. All Of Our Prices Include Post & Packaging For Hampers Sent To Mainland UK. We Are Happy To Quote For Delivery To The EU, The Scottish Highlands, Orkney, Shetland, And The Western Isles.