The River Kensey is nestled right in the middle of Cornwall and the Kensey Food & Drink Hamper is filled with products from the area. A tantalising mix of snacks and beverages, this Cornish hamper delivers beautifully.
The Kensey Food & Drink Hamper comes lovingly parcelled in a deep wicker basket and contains:
- Kernow Chocolate Flavoured Chocolate – 100g: Made in St Eval, Cornwall, Kernow Chocolate is a luxury chocolate bar made from sustainably sourced ingredients by Cornwall’s largest artisanal chocolatiers. (Contains Soya. Made in a factory handling ingredients containing dairy, gluten, egg)
- Furniss Cornish Clotted Cream Shortbread – 200g: Delicious shortbread biscuits made following a traditional recipe, these biscuits are made with real Cornish clotted cream and butter from Trewithen Dairy.
- Cornish Ketchup Company Heligan Harissa Ketchup – 255g: Developed to celebrate the Cornish spice trade, this ketchup contains a blend of warm spices.
- Locally-Produced Thick Cut Marmalade – 340g: This thick-cut marmalade is made and produced in Cornwall using locally grown fruit.
- Locally-Produced Honey – 355g: Sweet and rich artisan honey collected from beehives in Cornwall.
- St Austell Cornish Real Ale – 550ml: Delicious Cornish Ale made by one of Cornwall’s oldest and most famous Breweries.
- Tarquin’s Cornish Gin – 35cl: Handcrafted in Cornwall, Tarquin’s Cornish Gin is made with 12 hand-selected botanical ingredients to ensure a consistently fresh and vibrant flavour. (42% ABV)
- Cornish Tea Company Smuggler’s Brew Tea Bags – Pack Of 40: ‘An all-day and everyday’ tea from a family-run company who have brought their secret blend of tea to the forefront of British tea-making.
Featuring a small selection of some high-quality products, this Cornish Food & Drink Hamper is a great choice for a more discerning customer.
Please note: If Any Of The Items Are Temporarily Unavailable, It May Be Necessary To Substitute Them. In These Instances, We Will Replace Them With A Similar Product Of The Same Value. All Of Our Prices Include Post & Packaging For Hampers Sent To Mainland UK. We Are Happy To Quote For Delivery To The EU, The Scottish Highlands, Orkney, Shetland, And The Western Isles.